Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Question about doll headbands

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone ever found a source for the plastic headbands to fit the AG dolls. I know some of the outfits come with a headband, and there have been times when I've wanted to make a communion veil, or match an outfit, but haven't found anything that small.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been searching for a long time and have not found a good source. I was looking for white or neutral color bands that I could do the same thing with.

    This vendor offers snake ones
    http://www.dollclothesstore.com/Doll..._Accessory.htm

    Other than that I have turned up nothing.
    Baby headbands, if you can find them in plastic are too wide.

    I'd be interested to see if other members have come up with anything.

    Nann

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura & I were just talking about headbands. We decided the headband is the best part of the Jitterbug outfit.
    I'd LOVE to have one in every color for Kit!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You may try calling AG and asking if the club outfit headband is availible as a replacement part.
    This site has 2:
    ShopSophias.com

  5. #5
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wondered if those wrist slappers could be cut to size and covered in whatever fabric one needed. They make the hairagami out of this and my daughter uses it to make a bun in her hair. Just a thought! I too had tried to find the headband blanks in doll size and have never had any luck. I used to be able to buy regular sized ones at JoAnn Fabrics but they no longer carry them. I used to cut the ends and reshape them for my toddler so that they would match her outfits. If you could still find these they might work for the dolls but I didn't know if they would have enought curve to go around their smaller heads.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You! Thank You! I just bought them.

    She has more in her Ebay store if anyone else wants them.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just found this on ebay. It is for 4 padded headbands and it is BIN.

    ebay

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 18, 2006 01:04 AM: Message edited by: rel'smom ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •